A new year, and new goals for your startup. Have you sat with the team to review 2016’s metrics and discuss KPI’s for 2017? Have your executives presented the vision for 2017 to the rest of the team? Do you have some planning still left to do?
To help you prepare for 2017, BUILDING is offering free meeting space to all #MiamiTech startups who want to get out of the office and concentrate together for a day!
The rules are simple:
- To qualify, you must be a tech startup with a team based in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area check here.
- Space is available on a first-come, first-served basis for up to 6 hours in one single day per company between the dates of January 9-20, 2017
- Meeting space can accommodate teams from 3-20 people (if you have more, we may be able to make room for you too, don’t fret!)
- Be serious. This isn’t free office space to play around in for a day, it’s for serious companies growing serious businesses.
- That being said, the meeting space includes access to Building’s rooftop terrace, because every good meeting needs cafecito, break times, and a Happy Hour at the end 🙂
Take advantage of the hustler environment in Building for a day – a great change of scenery and inspiring way to get those creative juices flowing. After all, startup energy is contagious!
Here’s a great article to help you plan your session: Eight tips on running a great team offsite.
…and here’s a few ways that startups have used off-site meetings:
- 2016 metric reviews & 2017 planning
- Investor update / board meeting
- Strategy session
- Team-building activity
- Hack day or sprint
Ready to schedule your session? Simply fill out this form and we’ll respond back to you ASAP to let you know if you qualify, and schedule your session if so.
Looking forward to having your team here at BUILDING!