Chief Customer Officer Forum, USA
The inaugural Chief Customer Officer USA will launch in Miami from January 31st to February 1st 2017, providing a highly interactive conference platform for Chief Customer Officers and senior customer experience professionals to share strategies and ideas for developing, maturing and investing in the CCO road-map within an organization.
Discover the most critical challenges and opportunities regarding the implementation of an enterprise-wide customer-centric approach:
- Validate and empower your strategic road-map with customer experience case studies from Mastercard, Amtrak, Travelers, Verizon Fios, Philips Healthcare and Eversource Energy
- Network with over 100 CCOs and senior customer experience of professionals over the course of a discussion-focused agenda and establish lasting relationships which go beyond the scope of the conference
- Personalize your event experience by choosing from a range of concurrent discussion groups and an additional half-day Masterclass from Jeanne Bliss on advancing the Chief Customer Officer Role, exploring the strategies involved to demonstrate the value in customer experience investment
- Measure the value of mature customer experience initiatives and demonstrate ROI on customer experience investment to secure a permanent seat at the executive table.
- Discuss the next frontier for customer service excellence, reviewing the latest trends in the technological landscape and assessing the impact of IoT, digital and mobile in disrupting customer interaction with your brand.