2017 SFISSA Biennial Security Conference
The South Florida Chapter of the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA), is hosting their Biennial Security Conference. Join on Friday, March 10th, 2017. Earn CPEs, hear KeyNotes from respected professionals in the industry. Participate in workshops and hands-on demos of the latest security solutions.
Event Goal: To educate the local information security (InfoSec) community in South Florida on some of the issues affecting businesses and the public sector around cybersecurity, and to discuss the real problems facing IT leaders today.
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Happy Hour!
- Earn up to SIX FREE CPEs
- Keynote, 10 Talks, and Panel Discussion
- Prizes too!!
The conference will have three tracks:
- Managers – This track will focus on what is important for managers: policy, cost, budget, strategic solutions, hiring, retention, security programs, risk management, interacting with senior management, etc.
- Technical – This track will focus on everything technical from attack to defense and everything in between.
- Hands on – This track will bring hand on experience with workshops, job skills, products, and more.